BANKworkforce.com, a division of BankNews Media, now offers an opportunity for state associations to enhance their current Career Center or to create a new Career Center — and to generate additional member/non-member revenue with no additional costs.
The Career Center Connection is an innovative program that allows an association to have a branded Career Center on a national job website. BANKworkforce partners with the association to customize the Career Center with its logo, description, pricing and link from its own website. The Career Center resides on BANKworkforce.com with the association incurring no setup or ongoing costs. The association and BANKworkforce share revenues from job postings.
An important benefit of the Career Center Connection is expanded coverage. Career Center jobs can be accessed from the association’s website or by visiting BANKworkforce.com directly. This provides member banks with exposure not only within the state, but also nationally — reaching out-of-state job seekers looking to relocate.
Current Career Centers include the following:
- Community Bankers Association of Arkansas
- Community Bankers Association of Kansas
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma
- Illinois Bankers Association
- Missouri Independent Bankers Association
If you want to improve your Career Center or to create a new one, expand your member benefits, and raise additional revenue, then the Career Center Connection is the ideal program for your association.
Six reasons the Career Center Connection is the answer for your association:
- No cost for the initial setup.
- No ongoing hosting costs.
- No maintenance or management costs.
- Complete control over member/non-member rates.
- Expanded national reach for job postings.
- Additional member/non-member revenue with no financial risks.
For more information, contact Kim Becker at email@example.com or call 913-261-7059.